Severe pain in middle of head, subsided. BP high, pulse less, low thyroid. Possible reason?

A middle head headache during the night fairly extreme and hot head. I put head under cold water and after 5 minutes it began to subside (no sweating - not red face - actually white). BP was about 139 over 91 and pulse only 46 but came up again after the cold water. I have a low thyroid and had eaten a small amount of cruciferous veg plus a baked potato about 9pm. The head happens (it has happened before) about 4 am. Thank you. Pam
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013