Severe pain in lower stomach, some white discharge. What could this sign be ?

I just had My Period at the end of the Month and I noticed that it was gone but had come back a few Days later. Now I am not on it no more but for the past couple of Days I have been experiencing pain in My Lower Stomach, only on 1 Side though. I did consult a Doctor about it and I already had a Urine Test done. I've noticed Yesterday that I have had this Whitish Yellowish Guck that was coming out of Me and I do not know as to what this can be a sign of. The Pain in My Lower Stomach on My Side can get so severe that I am barely able to even move. The Nurse had said that I am not Pregnant. What could this be a sign of? Is it something to really worry about?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013