Thanks for writing your query.
Heart burn is due to increased secretion of acid in the stomach. You should follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods
2. Avoid mental stress
3. Donot take ciggarette and alcohol
4. Donot miss a meal
5. Donot self medicate especiaaly with pain killers and steroids
Regarding your low back pain
, it will be helpful if you tell more about it like -
- Whether it increases on bending?
- Any history of heavy weight lifting or trauma?
- Whether any abnormality is noticed in urine like decrease in amount or pain or burning sensation while urinating?
Though the pain can be muscular and can be relieved by giving rest to your body and applying local pain relieving gel after hot fomentation, still you should get yourself investigated for the function of the kidney
. So get your blood tested for Renal Profile and your urine for Routine and Microscopic examination. Treatment can be planned according to the reports of the investigation.
I hope tis is helpful to you.