Severe pain in lower back and burning sensation in shoulder blades. Have dizziness and blood cells in urine. Is it a kidney infection?

I have pain in my lower back particularly the left side, burning pains between my shoulder blades and down my left side of back. I am itching, feel dizzy and have been in bed resting for 5 days. I cannot get comfortable. I have always been anemic and currently only taking liquid iron as ferrous sulphate did not work for me. I am on antibiotics as doctor thought it was kidney infection I am still taking them. Feel slightly better but now have burning sensation when passing urine . I am going back to the Doctors today as I would like to have blood tests taken. My urine sample firstly had blood and white cells in it and I am waiting to hear about the 2nd sample. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013