Severe pain in lower abdomen, urine report showed RBC. Chances of kidney stone?

my name is suresh .i got pain to my left lower abdomen and back of abdomen in same place and i took a painkiller and went to hospital.there they took my CBC and urine check and report of cbc was fine but report of urine the rbc was found TNTC (too numerous too count) and they told that there is rbc in my urine and told me to do ultrasound . but i want to know what is happening to me.they told me that there might be kidney stone .but this was my first pain i havent got pain like this.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012