Severe pain in lower abdomen and chronic cough. History of Diabetes, BP, and infection in lung. Solution for pain?

i have chronic cough , and in the last few years have had severe muscle cramps at times. i have diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol , and have a fungal infection in my lungs called valley fever , complicated by my diabetes, just to give my history. lately i have had severe pain in lower abdomen shortly after a rough coughing episode. the pain comes on slowly and builds till its unbearable some times, lasting up to 15 minutes, the only way to lower the intensity of the pain is to curl into the fetal position until the pain is totally gone. made worse by standing up straight, what do you think it might be?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012