Severe pain in lower abdomen, Yellow puss in bowel. Have thyroid. Suggestion?

Hi I have an under active thyroid but was told I had a b12 deficiency no treatment has started asI got a breath test done that was negative , but I ve had severe pain in my lower abdomen and today I have not been able to stop goin to the toilet and my bowel movements have been loose but I ve had pressure both front and back end s all day worse when at the toilet , I also noticed what looks like yellow puss in my poo should I see my doctor again
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012