Severe pain in legs, lower back and abdomen. Surgical abortion 5 days back. Normal?

hi,five days ago i was put to sleep for a surgical abortion. I was 12 weeks and 5 days. After i woke up i felt fine, for the first few days i had very little or no bleeding and no real pain. For the past couple of days i've been in absolute agony. When i go to the toilet it seems to start the shooting pains inside, back and down my leg. Earlier it was the worst its ever been. I literally couldn't walk with the pain. It almost feels like when i sit or lay down in a certain position its starts shooting a bit like the feeling of a trapped nerve and also the general lower back and abdominal pain. Is this normal because i thought the pain would get better over time not worse. I have been prescribed antibiotics after my abortion and do take regular pain killers.....but i soon know about it when i haven't taken them. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013