Severe pain in legs, burning sensation, unable to walk continuously. No relief from homoeopathic medication. Advise?

Good Evening sir, XXXX. Sir I am very worried for my father(60 Years) because always he cries due to pain in his both legs and always he feels like fire burning in his legs. He can not walk continuely, after every 30-40 steps walking he is bound to sit for his deases. For five years he is taking homeopathic medicine but there is no improvement. Please advice me and oblige me. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012