Severe pain in left side of ribs, sweating a lot, HIV positive and have done cocaine few days back. Cure?

I have a severe pain in my left side that that seems to move. Started in the left side back two weeks ago and is now by my ribs in my left side. My urine is clear but I can not lie on my left side because of the pain. I have a lot sweating at night and my bed is damp. I am HIV and have done cocaine a few days back. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Dec 2012

Thanks for posting on HCM,

Well given that you are a HIV positive patient, it is possible to look at various angles when it comes to a severe left-sided pain (guessing that you are talking about your upper trunk area) plus hyperhidrosis. So saying, we could be looking if you are having tuberculosis or atypical pneumonia etc. Your doctor is better placed to run a thorough physical exams and laboratory tests including a chest x-ray in order to be able to determine the actual cause.
You absolutely need to visit a doctor especially as you are already HIV positive as certain facts can only be seen by your doctor at his office as we start trying to figure out the possible causes of your left-sided chest pain, we might not be able to go through all the list. My suggestion is to see a primary care doctor, then the rest will follow (i.e appropriate treatment).

Hope this helps