Severe pain in left shoulder after inserting stents in the heart. Solution?

I have had severe pain in mt left shouldr for a year. I think it is bone spurs. Four days ago I have chest pains and go it for an emergency angioplasty and get two stents. Afterward, I m breathing better and no more aginia. However, my shoulder pain from my bone spurs or other injury is more then twice as painful then what I had before I had the stents installed. Could more blood flow to my heart be causing my nerves to feel more pain in mt left shoulder? What is happening here?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012