Severe pain in left lower abdomen. Taken ibuprofen. Pap test normal. Help?

4 days after my period ended, I am experiencing severe pains in the lower left side of my tummy. Sometimes the pain gets sharp, but there is a constant pain. It started yesterday and I have been taking (3) ibuprofen 200mg every 6 hours but that hasn t even eased the pain. I don t have a fever . But that side is a litte warmer than the right side. I am not urinating abnormally, and no pain while urinating, no spotting, no oders, nothing abnormal there. My last motion was yesterday, and the day before then, and that seems normal as well. I have had this pain before in January 5 days after my period. I visited my gynocologist 1 month after when I got the appointment. She scheduled an internal ultrasound 1 month after that. Hen I visited her he said everything feels fine. She ran a Pap test and that was normal. She did he ultrasound on March 1st and 4 days later said that was normal. Can you offer any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013