Severe pain in left heel portion while walking, left elbow joint, tried various medications, no help. Solution ?

I have severe pain in left heel portion whenever I walk. Similarly I have severe pain in the left elbow joint , where I cannot lift even a glass of water. Initially the orthopedic doctor diagnosed it as heel spur and gave me treatment & medicine - no relief. Then I went to Ayurveda doctor and twice undertook treatment for heel problem but no relief. I would like to know whether it is nervous problem. Pls provide solution
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012