Hello Sasi and thanks for writing in
To treat the disease we have to first find out the cause of pain whatever it is and try to remove the cause of the pain. The main cause of the heel pain
. Try to reduce your weight if you are overweight. The other causes are:
1. Heel Spur: X-ray of the heel is useful in getting to a diagnosis. If all medical treatment fails surgery is the choice of treatment.
2. Painful heel syndrome: Caused by stretched ligament.
3. Gout: Increased uric acid
4. Arthritis: Joint pain is commonly occur in this.
5. Muscular sprains of spasm
6. Calcium or vitamin deficiency
Consult your orthopedic doctor and try to find out the cause of the pain. The treatment can be planned accordingly.
Best Wishes and get well soon