Severe pain in left foot on waking, sitting. Elevated thyroid, liver infection. Treatment?

for the past 3-4 months i am experiencing severe pain in my left foot while i woke up in the morning i could not put my foot on the floor because of sever pain or if sit for 10 minutes again the same thing is happening, i have done all the test and in the report it shows that my thyroid is in very excess i.e. 20. something, cholestrol level was fine, sugar was little bit up side and a bit of liver infection, heamoglobin level was 12. something, could you please advice me about this i have sitting job in office.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012