Severe pain in left breast. All reports normal. Histroy of very tiny fibroadenoma on left side. Suggest

i don't know its chest pain or breast pain. i am suffering from severe pain in my left breast. all investigation are done. no one balance. all reports are normal. but nobody recognize my problem . 24 hours am suffering from pain in my breast past 06 years small fibrodinama in left side. but doctor told no surgery for this because its too small like like one dal. and not come too much pain. all are told we don't no what it is. it is medical challenge problem.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013