Severe pain in left back, front, pain increases while eating, constipation. What is this pain?

Hi doctor I ve had a bad pain in my left side back and front for 3 days now. Went to a walk in doctor and he said it s not my spleen or kidney . The pain gets worse when I eat and I have had some constipation with it. Now I m having pulsating on the inner side of my left knee no pain though just annoying. I also had pain in the right side of my neck. I ve been sick since April and now I m concerned about my pancreas . What could all of this be?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer