Severe pain in left and right side abdomen, rarely have normal bowels and bloating. Is this ulcer?

I have severe pain on the left and right Sid on my abdomen when I push on it. It is below my ribs but above my naval. I do know I rarely have a normal bowel movement . I sometimes go three weeks without. So sometimes it is daily but very little, I have gas pains and bloating but can t relieve it by passing gas. I am just wondering if this an ulcer or something worse. I am on painkillers daily but this was going on before I started them. The pain when I push is sharp and buckles me so needless to say I try to avoid applying pressure.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013