Severe pain in knee and stiffness. Taking Mobic, no result. Is the pain due to menstruation?

Hello. A couple of days ago I sat down for too long with my legs crossed and underneath me. I was studying with a heavy history book in my lap and lost track of time. My knees started to hurt so bad I could not sleep that night and the pain seems to be getting worse. I have been taking Mobic as well as taking at least two baths for the past three days, but the pain and stiffness has gone all the way up into my lower and mid-back. I also recently started my menstrual cycle, so I figured maybe the pain in my lower back was intense cramping. However, I am starting to feel dizzy in the sense that everything will get fuzzy for a minute, and then it goes away. Should I be concerned or do you think this is a strange mixture of scenarios that are essentially not harmful?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012