Severe pain in head, behind both eyes, nose. Diagnosed common cold, symptoms of sinus. Medications?

Dear Dr. A. S. Keerthi: I am Amit Kr Jain, Age 34, Build : 5feet 6 inches, wt: 76kg, Occupation: Technical Trainer in tata motors- Day shift job, with 6hr standing job, laptop Hrs: 2hr in office & 2~3 hr daily at night on bed. climate: Very Cold I am suffering from past one month for severe Pain in my Head Rear Top side from LHS to RHS, whenever I shake my head / Sneeze / Jump. this becomes unberable when I wake up in morning. Also, during morning hours I feel pain in my backside of both Eyes as well the Nose boney area & forhead. Currently my doctor, prescribed for Common Cold & initial symptoms of Sinus . Question: pls guide me for the desise, checks reqd, doctor near Haldwani / Meerut/ NCR. probable healing time & Apprx expenses involved History: I had an accident 1-1/2 year back resulting in my L2 L3 vertibras fractured, swell in of disc in between two Contact mail ID: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013