Severe pain in head. Taken Narcotics no remedy. Solution for the pain?

Hi my name is norma aguayo im 24 years old but i have a problem that i get really bad shoking pain in my head n i go to he doctor n they say i dont have nothing the have done ct scans, mri and they say im perfectly fine vut this shoking pain in my head doesnt go away and sometimes the pain its just thereand it holds me alot of getting my day thru just tired of tge doctor just giving me norcotics that the pain dont go away all the norcotic so its sleep me and getting unable to talk and not express that i still have pain i dont want meds no more all i want its the the lain to go away ive been having this for so many years and i cant stand it no more i also take cold bathe ,put cold and warm pads in my head and it helps but still no enought please suggest me something thank u anything my e mail its YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012