Severe pain in forearm. On computer a lot. Carpel tunnel syndrome?

Hi my forearm is hurting as in not a bruise feeling but a inside pain it feels like a vain or tendon is paining.This started paining yesterday when I first woke up It hurt for a little while than went away. Than today When I woke up It started hurting and Has been hurting ever since for 2 hours. I am 14 years old by the way.Is this a possible Carpel Tunnel Syndrome Because I am on the computer alot. Or Is this because I might of slept on my arm? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013