Severe pain in foot, diagnosed as bone spur, constant pain have Osteo arthritis. Solution for pain?

hi I am a 39year old female 3 childeren youngest 13mths, for 6 months I haved had pain in my foot which was diagonsed as a bone spur rubbing on nerves and tendons, near my ancle a bursitis a mri showed this all in my right foot then my left foot two weeks later I got achilles tendonitis I am in constant pain have osteo arthritis had bloot tests for rhumetoid and clear had one today for ecr blood am taking bruffen need 9 tabs a day just to walk have had steroid injections didnt work had physio didnt work please help me
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013