Severe pain in ears, feeling of fluid movement, loud in the morning. Been through tests. Serious?

I am having a severe pain behind my ear, to be clear the end of my jaw towards my left and the pain is moving down through my left neck and my left arm. It pains as though some nerve is being pinched and pulling from somewhere. when I turn towards my left or right, i hear a slight fluid movement. This noise is loud enough in the morning after i wake up and decreases through the end of the day and again starts up from the next morning. I also checked a physio, he suggested for an IFT (i am not sure of the exact term) and also visited an ortho specialist, he just said its nothing serious you ll be fine. Its been nearly a month i am having this issue.

I tried sleeping without a pillow, and changed my sleeping posture form a weird one to a proper posture. Still this pain is worrying me. I am a software engineer and drive a bike to my office.

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013