Severe pain in clavicle region due to lump, occasional pains in right shoulder post exploratory laparoscopy. Reason?

I had an exploratory laparoscopy 3 weeks ago to determine the cause of my abdominal pain . There were some adhesions of unknown origin that were taken care of. 2 days post op had severe pain in right clavicle region, at that time noted a small had lump on clavicle itself about the size of a pea. Felt the pain was related to gas distribution from the laproscopic procedure, gone by next day. Now have moderate right upper quad pain in region of gallbladder and occ sharp pains in right shoulder in area of this lump. Pain by lump not worse with movement or palpation . Thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012