Severe pain in chest on sneezing, cough, increased frequency of short breath. Had narrowed esophagus due to reaction to cold antibiotics. Suggestive treatment?

Yes, I have recently recovered from a cold and during the cold I was given a antibiotic that I soon found out I was allergic to. I was treated for the allergy in the ER and given a different antibiotic. The reaction I had was a narrowed esophagus and I could bearly breathe. That was a couple of weeks ago and I have since recovered from the cold but now I am experiencing severe pain in my chest if I sneeze , cough, and I even get short of breath easily when climbing a single flight of stairs. I m not sure what to make of this but it feels like my lungs are going to explode when I cough/sneeze???
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012