Severe pain in back, hip, hurts on walking. How to get relief from pain?

Hi, I am having severe back and hip pain for unknown reasons. I can not stand up straight and it hurts to even walk! Mainly, I can not lean in my right leg. The only way I can walk is hunched over with my legs bent or hunched over and supporting myself with my arms. I am only 23 years old! A friend of mine gave me flexorel as she also has back pain but it did not help at all. I don t have health insurance and I can not afford to go to the doctor. :( please help!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012