Severe pain in back, bottom molars near wisdom post wisdom teeth removal. Normal?

I got all 4 of my wisdoms out 5 days ago and now I experience pain in the back, bottom molars right next to the wisdom site (I had two impacted teeth on the bottom so now the bottom molars right next to where they were are throbbing). I also got some cuts as a result of the surgery, I had two on the corners of where my lips join that just healed now. But I got super sore canker sores on the very edge of my mouth on both sides, close to where I originally had the cuts. I m not sure if the canker sores are making all the pain worse. But just now, I tried using an oral anesthetic gel and instantly the canker sore felt better. I could feel my molars still throbbing in the background, not as strong though. Should I use oral anesthetic gel in the back of my mouth too? Is it normal to have pain in the teeth next to the wisdom site? Because I am going on vacation in a couple of days and I m weak from lack of an substantial food. My teeth hurt when I want to chew back there, plus when they re throbbing I don t want to eat. So I m kind of worried I won t be able to go on vacation...
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012