Severe pain in back and right hand finger, feeling sore and tender. Is it due to bad sleeping posture?

Ok. thanks very much for the help. Here goes, two days ago, I awoke and to my surprise, on my right hand , my pinky finger was extremely sore in the knuckle region and I thought I might have injured my hand until yesterday when I awoke and found that my index finger (knuckle region) was very sore and tender. I am not sure what s going on but my lower back has been hurting like crazy also and now the palm of my hand is hurting tonight. Any direction as to what might be going on? The only thing I can think of that I did consistently was to sleep in a bad position, shower (I question my water s safety but it goes ignored by the powers that be), and drink chammomile tea at night. Please help and thanks in advance for your help! P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012