Severe pain in back and neck, large, sore flat area on head along with mushy feeling. History of being trampled by horse. No x-ray done. Help

I was trampled by a horse when I was 16. My back and neck were stepped on, along with my right breast and right thigh. I also hit my head in the . I am now 25. A week after the incident i got a ct that came back normal. Now my head has a large flat and very mushy feeling and almost feels sore when it's touched or my hair is in a ponytail or something. People are so grossed out by it. I am in the middle of switching doctors right now, my 1st appt is actually this week. But my old doctor kept telling me it was nothing but would never agree to any further testing. I am a mother of two babies with numerous other health problems and I'm scared that I never got one xray done on my back or neck although my body feels like I'm 70 yrs old and my back and neck hurt so bad at times I just rock myself and cry.. I wanna live for my babies and right now I'm not living the way I feel every single day.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013