Severe pain in arm pit, neck stiffness after surgery for trigger thumb. Possible reason?

i just had hand surgery for trigger thumb when i woke up i had excruiceating arm pit pain andneck stiffness ive had a cervical radicuopathy plates screwss ect to fix problem this surgery 6 years ago trigger thumb release was 6 days ago now i have tingling and pain down forarm. pain my fingers on that side are completely white exremely cold then become blu to pink i have lost appitite and just feel sick my sugeon said go to hospital but he has nohing to do with problem but isnt this a neuro/ ortho problem
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013