Severe pain in abdomen,back and waist. Fibroid in family. Guidance?

Hello !! Sir, I am Priyanka from India 22 yrs. At the moment i am at office with severe pain in abdomen . it is exactly like what i get during my periods. my whole waist back n abdomen are paining with cramps . This is very disturbing. I thought of taking cyclopam but dint prefer to take without consulting. Also , my mother and 2 elder sisters had fibroids and met with surgery, i have nothing as such but are there chances that I might get the same? I am very much worried today due to this pain. Pls, advise me on the same. Regards,
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013