Severe pain in abdomen, under the ribs, horrible taste in mouth, nauseous.

hi i have have had very bad pains in my abdomen . I get it under my ribs sometimes when its relly bad I have tearing pains in my abdomen area. I sometimes get stabbing pains in the lower sides of my abdomen too. I notice that on a few occansions that I have felt a sort of tight pain in my chest. I have been getting horribe taste in my mouth like i have just vommited. A few days ago after a bad bout of diarrhea , I wiped myself and I saw something whitish the size of my middle finger come out onto the tissue with flat brown pieces of seaweed like things. I m extremely tired most of the time and get a lot of nausea. Although I have been told I m anemic, maybe it is down to this.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012