Severe pain in abdomen. Why so frequent? Why do I have headaches, smelly hair and lightheadedness?

I am a 23 year old female. I have severe sharp and dull pains in my lower abdomen which have been getting more frequent and on a daily basis. I don t know if these are related, but I have also had pain in my back and legs, get light headed easily and suffer from headaches and my hair smells of spoiled milk and is falling out rapidly. All symptoms occured roughly around the same time and have persisted for about a month now. What could be going on and is this a cause for concern?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer