Severe pain from back to foot. Losing grip. Diagnosed with Multiple neuro fibroma and motor neuron disease. Suggest

I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH MULTIPLE NEURO FIBROMA AND MOTOR NEURON DESEASE. FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS I GET A SEVERE PAIN WHICH ORIGNATES FROM THE LEFT BACK SIDE OF THE WAIST AND TRAVELS DOWN TO THE BASE OF THE LEFT FOOT. IT GETS AGGRAVATED IN EARLY MORNING GET UP TIME.
I ALSO SEEM TO BE LOOSING GRIP OF BOTH THE HANDS.I KEEP ON DROPPING THINGS ALL THE TIME. I ALSO SEEM TO HAVE LOST MY GRIP OF THE THUMB AND INDEX FINGER TO HOLD A PEN.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013