Severe pain, excessive bleeding, clotting during periods, pain in right ovary. History of cancer cells in uterus. Treatment?

I am forty years old, over the past six months or so I have been experiencing severe pain and excessive bleeding and clotting during my menstral cycle each month. Should I be concerned, the reason why I am asking this from the age of twenty right up until I was thirty I had cancer cells of the uterus which was treated at that time successfully. I have fears I guess that it has returned, the pain I am experiencing seems to be exactly where my right ovary is located, let me know what you think. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012