Severe pain during periods, after last child's birth, anemic. Remedy?

Hi, I'm a 28 yr old mother of four children, the youngest just turning one, ever since I gave birth to my last one, everytime I get a period, I have severe pain that feels like afterbirth pain. I have anemia caused by prolonged (12+ years)heavy periods, but haven't had this pain before, I've had 3 vaginal u/s ruling out any underlying problems in the uterus. The pain is worst whilst standing after sitting, and when going to sit, any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013