Severe pain during penetration, later few blood drops in vagina. Cause?

my girl friend had sex with one guy last year and she is confessed with about that, and i had too asked with her to have sex , she said okay . while having sex she got extreme pain while entering my pennis and she told something is stretching or avoiding to enter my pennis at finally i had sex with her but thing is she got few drops blood which was inside her vagina , she saw while cleaning her vagina.. can you inform me about this means is it possible of having hymen after having first sex with that guy?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012