Severe pain during intercourse, have muscle contracting after sex. Is it Endometriosis?

Almost every time my partner and i have sexual intercourse i have what i believe to be uterine contractions the muscles are contracting just below my belly button quiet severely during and after sex and it is causing me alot of pain and discomfort as well as putting a drag on our sex life. i am not pregnant, and we both have been checked for std s and stis etc and i do not have a uninary tract infection or anything what could be the cause of this as it has been going on for a a couple a months now and i am starting to get worried. Someone suggested Pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis could be the cause but i have not been back to doctor yet. Any suggestions as to the cause etc/
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013