Severe pain during checking after hitting penis, testicles. Possible reason?

my 11 year old who is uncircumcised went to the doctor for a normal physical upon checking hit penis and testicles my son was in excruciating pain. which the doctor suggested is not normal. theres no swelling or redness but my son is just very shy about someone touching his private area. and he was never taught to pull the skin back from his penis to clean it. however the doctor out of nowhere suggest that my son see s a phychiatrist because he assumes that my son could have been touched in some kind of way by someone. where do he get this from ? i am extremely upset wait i m not paying for this i can just check with another doctor
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013