Severe pain due to uterine fibroids, irregular periods. Unable to afford hysterectomy. Cure for fibroids?

I am suffering from horrible pain from uterine fibroids . I have been advised to have a hysterectomy unfortunately I m not in a position to afford a hysterectomy at this time. I m not interested in prescription pain medication . I have read that marijuana can help with pain. Is this an option I should consider. I m currently having a period every 9-12 days. My quality of life has been severely affected by the amount of pain I m dealing with iburprophen helps pain but causes extreme stomach pains and nausea!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012