Severe pain due to ear drum bursting, no relief with medicines. What should be done?

Hi, on Tuesday afternoon I started to get sore ears so I went to the doctors and they told me I had an ear infection and gave me ear drops then all night on Tuesday I had sever pain when blood started coming out of my right ear so I went back to doctors and he told me that he suspects my right ear drum had burst and left is badly infected so he gave me some antibiotics . How ever I m still in a lot of pain in both ears and don t know how to sleep without it hurting. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013