Severe pain due to disc protrusion. Have drop foot, numbness and tingling in the elbow and fingers, slurred speech. Chances of MS?

I have lived with a minor L4-L5 disc protusion causing chronic pain treated with opiates for 15 years, diagnosed no change since 1998 to last MRI Feb 2013. I have experienced drop foot before the epidural and after (in the other foot). The "drop foot" only lasted 5 or so days. I have numbness & tingerling in my left elbow, down thru to my 4th &5th finger. And the same sensation in both feet at usually at different times from knee thru calf radiating into outside of foot. I get siatica shooting down my legs and the sharp stabbing and grabbing pain n my buttocks, hips and at the site (L4L5). I am light sensitive. I have severe PTSD, fatigue, slurred speech, disorientation among other complaints. I am have nerve testing in arms and legs this week. Is there a chance that i could have MS?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013