Severe pain deep in anus connecting also deep inside vagina. Have huge fibroid, will undergo surgery. Is it normal ?

hi doc,i will be 41 in May and i have fibroid that is as big as six months old pregnancy.i am going to undergo surgery soon and my doctor needed to know the state of my tubes since am still hoping to get married and have children someday soon, so on thursday morning i underwent an HSG test which was very painful.but the pain later went away without my taking any pain reliever later in the day. On sunday morning i started having severe pain deep in my anus connecting also deep inside my vagina .i can hardly sit down and i have general discomfort. pls is this normal and what should i do. am yet to go back to the hospital for my test result.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013