Severe pain, burning sensation in nerve, pain in foot fingers, difficulty in lifting weight, difficulty sleeping, walking, standing. Cure?

sir, myself manivannan 30years old from tamilnadu past seven years im having severe pain,burning sensation in nerve , i consulted many hospitals like cmc vellore etc they took all the tests and found ok now im in critical situation i cant lift even weight of one kg ,cant able to sleep,cant able to walk, stand (that much pain in my foot fingers) etc, pls help me to over come this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012