Severe pain below rib cage, dizziness, hot sweats and nausea. Reason?

I was just having sever pains below my rib cage for the last 30 min. got to where it was very painful and I tried walking but then i got dizzy and had hot sweats then almost puked? Before it started I was outside have a cig. And I farted then I had to use the bathroom which my pain started which after the bowl it was so bad that laying on either side or position it got worse and walking got me to where a hot flash then almost puking! I feel 80% better right now . I sat on the toilet put my chest to my knees and took my left hand and put it over my right side and it went away quick?? Sorry to explain my whole experience but I hope I explained to where you can provide me towards the track or any suggestions if it was to occur again. Thank you, Matthew
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012