Severe pain behind knee, groin area, suspicion of gout. History of lipoma removal, cellulitis. Remedy?

Hi I had a fatty lipoma removed jan a yr ago everything went well. Three days surgery I fell and caused damage to my ankle this is all on the right leg. In sept I start having swelling in my rt leg from my knee to my foot I m told its cellulitis put antibiotics it goes away after being off the antibiotics for approx 3 wks it comes back had a ct scan with contrast everything looks ok did show signs of some edema with arthrititis in my ankles knees and hips. I was put in the hospital for 3 days was given in antibiotics with in three wks off I m now back in severe pain it is very tender behind my rt knee I ve been told its lumps nodes and I have pain in the lymp nodes in my groin area. I m at a loss I ve been told its just lympdema/cellulitis. I ve had some that is a retired nurse mention it might be gout . What should I do about this I m tired of being on mess and in pain.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013