Severe pain and swelling in the testicles, blood in urine. On prednisone. Lump near the testicle. Are these related or medicinal side effect?

Hi I started taking prednisone steroids for 12 days and I just stopped taking them two days ago. Since then I have notice severe swelling in my right testical as well as a tremendous amount of pain and tenderness. I had blood in my urine and also noticed a knot like lump either attached or very near the right testical. I can t tell if it s attached because touching it causes a lot of pain do I can never examine it long enough to determine this. I was wondering if this could be a side effect of the steroids or if it s something different.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012