Severe pain and swelling in the lower rib after an accident. Bloated abdomen, burping and discomfort. Liver injury?

I ran into a 2X4 head-on and the impact came at my lower right rib. I lost my breath and was in pain, but the next day I just had soreness in that area. The last 2 days, I have had a bloated abdomen, burping, and more discomfort with movement and when riding in the car. The right side of my rib cage is swollen, but the bloatedness bothers me the most.

I have no fever, vomiting, bleeding, or light headedness, but am concerned that I could have hurt my liver or pancreas? Is it safe to just wait and see if I am OK?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013