Severe pain and swelling in clitoris, itching all over. Is it a yeast infection?

Hi, im 16 and my clitoris is very itchy and red and a little swollen. in the past week i thought i had a yeast infection and had some sort of capsule medication that i would insert into my vagina . i used the last one this evening. Ive used it for three days now and its only gotten worse. i assumed it was a yeast infection because ive had one before and i was very itchy down there and my discharge was yollowish and had to consistency of cottage cheese. now that ive been using these capsules my discharge is purely liquid but still milky yellow in colour. the itching has now spread to outside the lips and around the clitoris. i pulled back to hood to see what was going on and noticed some white stuff inside what looked like my.. urethra ..? im not sure if thats what its called. where i pee from. anyways, the itching is unbearable and my clitoris is very hard and a lil swollen and painful
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012