Severe pain and numbness in my left legs with diabetes controlled by starlix

SCARED AFRAID OF LOSING ABILITY TO USE LEFT LEG,LEG IS BECOMING WORSE,SOMETIMES I CAN ONLY DRAY MY LEFT FOOT.... left leg severe pain radiates down my shin, numbness noted on the top left foot.I have develope foot drop in the past couple weeks in left foot.Top of left foot numb to touch on right side of foot. Hemodialysis pt. for 3 years.I am ambulatory with noted weakness in left leg? I have diabetes controlled by starlix 3 times a day..I saw neurologist Monday he did EMG and NCS on left leg.I also, take coumadin qhs. I am positive Factor 5..All my A1C levels are within normal range.I control my diabetes very well...Will the foot drop resolve itself? All the nerologist said he would send his results to my PCP and dialysis doctor who reffered me to him..WHAT S GOING ON????? I had back surg. in 1991 it left my right leg very weak now I don t have one good leg or foot??? I also wake up with severe pain and numbness in both hands pain is almost unbearable????
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011